Note: Embedding is available on the Business Plan or above.
Embedding is a publishing option that allows you to place your campaign in your own website. This helps to promote your campaign by leveraging the traffic that the website already brings in. Here are the steps to follow to embed your campaign:
- When your campaign is ready to be published, click the blue Publish Campaign button in the top-right corner of the Campaign Builder.
- Click the blue Embedded on Website button in the pop-up.
- The prompt will now give you the option to Brand your campaign. These steps are optional, but highly recommended to give your campaign a more professional, consistent feel. You can read more about each of these options on the Publishing a Campaign help doc.
When you're finished setting up your branding, click the blue Next button to continue.
- Next, you'll be asked to enter the URL of where the campaign will be displayed. You can change this later, if needed. The Mobile Behavior can also be edited here; since some embedded campaigns can appear glitchy on mobile devices, this gives you the option to have your campaign URL redirect to a stand-alone page to sidestep any potential issues.
Once these settings are complete, click the blue Publish button.
- In this doc, we'll cover grabbing the Website Code. For information on the other two options, check out the following docs:
How to Embed to SquareSpace, Wordpress, Shopify or Wix
Embed Your Campaign as a Popup on Your Website
Make sure Website is selected, then click the blue Copy button to copy the iFrame code. This is the code that you'll need to paste into the code of your website.
Once you've got your code, click the blue View Campaign URL button to finish up.
- You'll also want to take a look at the Advanced Settings tab. By default, your site should be set to automatically resize the iFrame in which the campaign appears, based on the dimensions of the campaign and the space in which the iFrame has to fit. Using this setting is highly recommend; however, if you want to use a fixed size instead, click the Fixed size radio button, and type in a width and height into the fields.
Note: If you've made any changes in the Advanced Settings section, you will need to go back to the Website tab and re-copy the code there.
Once everything is set the way you'd like, you can click the View Campaign URL button to finish up.
- From there, you'll see your campaign URL - you can click the Copy button to copy it to your clipboard.
Once you're all set, you can click the blue Close button, or click Manage Publications to be taken to your Publications Panel.