Note: The Use Your Own App option shown below is available on the Pro Plan or higher.
Before you can Custom Publish a campaign to a Facebook Page, you must register as a Facebook Developer. Registering is done on the Facebook Developer App. You can register and find detailed instructions on the process at the Facebook Developer App, or you can access the Facebook Developer App from within ShortStack's Custom Publish process by taking the following steps:
- Click Publish Campaign in the Campaign Builder.
- Click Next past the Campaign Checklist.
- In the publishing pop-up, click the Facebook Page button.
- Click the Next button past the Customize URL screen.
- Click Use Your Own App.
- On the following Facebook App settings page, find and click the register as a Facebook Developer link.
- The Facebook Developer App will open in a new window. Click the Log In link at the top, then follow the instructions to verify your Facebook account.
Once your account is verified, you will not need to verify again. You are now able to create custom Facebook Applications.