Before you can Custom Publish a campaign to a Facebook Page, you must register as a Facebook Developer. Registering is done on the Facebook Developer App, and you will need a mobile phone number or credit card number. You can register and find detailed instructions on the process at the Facebook Developer App, or you can access the Facebook Developer App from within ShortStack's Custom Publish process by taking the following steps:
- Click Publish Campaign in the Campaign Builder.
- Click Publish to Facebook Page.
- Choose a Facebook Page to publish to and click Next.
- Click Custom Publish.
- On the Publish to Facebook dialog box, find and click the register as a Facebook Developer link.
- The Facebook Developer App will open in a new window. Click the Get Started button, then follow the instructions to verify your Facebook account.
Once your account is verified, you will not need to verify again. You are now able to create unique Facebook Applications.