From the Home, click your name in the top menu, and then click Preferences in the dropdown.
- Click the Edit button in the Username & Password section of the Preferences screen.
- Change your Username, Email and create a New Password in the appropriate fields. Then click the blue Save button.
To transfer your account to another person:
- Create a new username and password, share that username and password with the new owner, and instruct the new owner to change the password after they've logged in.
- If your Facebook account is connected to the ShortStack account, disconnect it first (see the Unlinking your Facebook Account section above).
- Change the email address to the new owner’s email address.
- If you have a paid subscription, make sure the new owner enters new contact and payment information.
Note: We are not responsible for payment issues that arise from transferring your account but the new owner not updating the account's payment information.