The Dashboard features a quick look at how your campaigns are performing. It shows information on Views, Entries, Email Opens, and more.
Whenever you log in to ShortStack, you're directed to the Dashboard automatically. If you're already logged in and not on the Dashboard, just click the ShortStack logo in the navigation menu.
In the Campaign Builder, click the hamburger menu icon (three lines) in the top-left corner, then select Dashboard.
Reading the Dashboard
The performance stats span the top of the Dashboard, and show the number of Campaign Views, Entries, and Email Opens on all your campaigns combined for the past 7 days.
Recently Updated Campaigns
Below the performance stats, you'll see a row of panels displaying your Recently Updated Campaigns.
- Click on the word Campaigns to be taken to the Campaigns Manager.
- Click on the thumbnail or the name of the campaign below to be taken to that campaign in the Campaign Builder.
- Click on the Analytics icon to open the analytics pop-up for that campaign. (Available on the Pro Plan or higher.)
News & Information
Below your Recently Updated Campaigns are some handy panes of information:
- ShortStack University: A handy link to our SSU site, available to help you learn the ins and outs of the ShortStack platform. Click Start Lessons Now to get educated!
- What's New: This pane will provide you with the latest and greatest information about ShortStack, including any big changes to the site, and opportunities to help us improve.
- Make Money With ShortStack's Partner Program: Click on the graphic to learn how you can earn commission through our partner program.
- ShortStack Videos: Our latest walkthrough and tutorial videos will be embedded here for easy viewing and reference. The View All link will take you directly to our channel on YouTube.
- Blog Posts: For helpful information on the marketing and promotions side of building contests and landing pages, check out articles from our blog here.
At the very bottom of the page are links to all of the valuable ShortStack resources we have to offer. If you're not able to find an answer to your question using the resources, you can always reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.