The Two-Column Widget is used to arrange widgets into two columns without having to enter code.
Add the Two-Column Widget
- Click the Two-Column Widget icon in the Add Widgets Panel to add it to your Campaign.
- In the Edit Widgets Panel, find the Two-Column Widget and the two spaces below it marked by left brackets. The top space is the left column, and the bottom space is the right column.
- Click and drag a widget from the Add Widgets Panel, or click and drag a widget already in the Edit Widgets Panel, and drop it into one of the two spaces underneath the Two-Column Widget. This will place that widget within that column.
- After you place a widget in a column, you can click and drag it up and down to position it in the stack of widgets already in that column, and you can click and drag it to a different column.
Once you place widgets inside the Two-Column Widget, you can make changes to every widget inside the Two-Column Widget by simply editing the Two-Column Widget. There are four options:
- Setup: Use the Column Control slider to choose the relative width of each of the columns.
- Background: Add a background image for all the widgets in the Two-Column Widget. Click Select Image to open the Image Selector. Click and drag images from your computer to the Add Images tab, or select the Browse Your Images tab to use an image you've already uploaded.
- Styling: Use the Extra CSS Classes field to add one or more CSS classes. For more information on extra CSS classes, see the Styling Menu document.
- Visibility: Set up display settings, Facebook visibility, start and stop showing times, country visibility settings, and more.
Note: The settings you apply to a Two-Column Widget override any settings you apply to the individual widgets it contains.