The Campaign Menu is a drop-down menu with several quick links to navigate to other campaigns and manage the current campaign.
Click on the campaign's name in the top-left of the Campaign Builder.
Use the Campaign Menu drop-down to:
- Access the Campaign ID number. Should you need to submit a support ticket, it's likely that the ShortStack agent will ask you for this number.
- See the name of the Template you used to create the campaign.
- View the campaign's Analytics (if included in your plan).
- (For S1 campaigns only) Upgrade the campaign to S2. This will create a copy of your S1 campaign that will work with the most up-to-date version of ShortStack.
- Make a copy of the campaign. Once you make a copy, the original campaign closes, and the copy loads in the Campaign Builder automatically. For more information, check out our Copying a Campaign help doc.
- Make a Template from the campaign. To access your new template, visit the Templates Manager.
- Create a New Campaign.