The Campaign Menu is a drop-down menu with several quick links to navigate to other campaigns and manage the current campaign.
Click on the campaign's name in the top-left of the Campaign Builder.
Use the Campaign Menu to:
- Access the Campaign ID number. Should you need to submit a support ticket, it's likely that the ShortStack agent will ask you for this number.
- View the campaign's Analytics (if included in your Plan).
- Manage the campaign's Permissions.
- Make a copy of the campaign. Once you make a copy, the original campaign closes, and the copy loads in the Campaign Builder automatically. Visit the Campaign Manager to access the original campaign.
- Make a Template from the campaign. To access the template, visit the Templates Manager, and select My Templates.
- Create a New Campaign.
- Access Recent Campaigns you've worked on.