This feature is provided so you can correct small mistakes in an entry. No validation is performed, so use this at your own risk.
To edit the details for a particular list entry:
- Start by clicking Lists/Entries in the main menu.
- Click on Switch to New List Manager.
- Click on the name of the list containing the entry you'd like to edit.
- Use the filters on the left side to narrow the entries down to just the one(s) you want.
- Once you have your entries narrowed down, hover over the entry you want to edit, and click the View Details button.
- Here is where you'll see all the details of your entry. From here, click the Edit button in the top right.
The layout is similar to View Entry Details, but there are editable fields for most of the values. Change any values as desired, and then click the blue Save button in the top-right.
To select a new photo, click on the blue Replace Image button on the existing image, then choose a new photo. The chosen image will replace the old photo.