To transfer ownership of a Campaign that was Custom Published, take the following steps:
- Visit https://developers.facebook.com/.
- Log in.
- Click Apps at the top of the page.
- Find and click on the app in the left-hand column of the page.
- Click Edit Roles.
- Click Add and type the new owner's email address.
- Click Submit.
The new owner will receive a notification via their Facebook profile that they were made an administrator of the app. They need to accept the invitation in order to make changes to the Facebook Developer Settings for Custom Published apps.
Read the article on Managing Your Account to learn how to transfer your account to another person.
- If you created your ShortStack account using the Log in with Facebook button, create a username and password for it.
- Share your ShortStack account credentials only with trusted employees or co-workers.
- Require new or temporary employees and outside contractors to have their own ShortStack account, and only share individual items with them.
- Make sure your ShortStack account owns all shared items.