To transfer ownership of a Facebook app that you used to Custom Publish a campaign, take the following steps:
- Visit https://developers.facebook.com/.
- Log in.
- Click My Apps in the top-right corner of the page, then click the name of the app out of the dropdown.
- Click Roles in the left-side menu.
- In the Administrators section, click Add Administrators.
- Type the new owner's name; or if they're not your Facebook friend already, type in their Facebook ID or username. Click Submit.
The new owner will receive a notification via their Facebook profile that they were made an administrator of the app. They need to accept the invitation in order to make changes to the Facebook Developer Settings for Custom Published apps.
Note: This does not transfer ownership of any ShortStack campaigns custom-published using the app - only ownership of the Facebook app itself.
- If you created your ShortStack account using the Log in with Facebook button, create a username and password for it.
- Share your ShortStack account credentials only with trusted employees or co-workers.
- Require new or temporary employees and outside contractors to have their own ShortStack account, and only share individual items with them.
- Make sure your ShortStack account owns all shared items.