When you click to publish your campaign to Facebook in the Builder or import Likes and Comments from a Timeline Post, you’re presented with a list of Facebook Pages you manage, similar to the image above.
Problem: The Pages list is completely empty, or missing Pages you'd expect to see.
Diagnostic Step #1
Make sure you’re an admin of the Facebook Page(s) you expect to see.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/pages and make sure you see at least one Facebook Page listed in the middle column under Pages.
If you don’t see anything, it means your personal profile is not an admin of any Facebook Pages, nor have you been given appropriate Page permissions in Facebook Business Manager. Please see the Facebook Page Primer for more information.
Diagnostic Step #2
Make sure you are logged in to a personal Facebook account and not a business account. To verify, log in to Facebook. If you see Create Your Profile in the blue menu at the top of the page, you’re logged in with a business account. You need to link your personal Facebook profile to ShortStack and add your profile as an admin of that Facebook Page in order to install apps to it. See the Facebook Page Primer for more information.
Diagnostic Step #3
You'll want to make sure that the ShortStack Facebook integration is set to show all the Pages to which you have admin rights. To do this:
- Log into Facebook.
- Click the arrow in the top-right, and select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click on Business Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Find ShortStack, and click the View and edit link on the right side.
- Scroll through the settings until you find the Manage Your Pages and Show a list of the Pages you manage sections - make sure all the Pages that you want to have show up on your list are checked in both sections, then click save.
- Go back to ShortStack and refresh the Builder, then try again.
Diagnostic Step #4
- Follow the instructions to Deauthorize ShortStack.
- Afterwards, log in to ShortStack and try to install your app/import your comments again. You’ll be prompted to grant permission to ShortStack as if you were a new user, but your installed apps won’t be affected.