When you click to publish your campaign to Facebook in the Builder, you’re presented with a list of Facebook Pages you manage to install the app to, similar to the image above.
Problem: The Pages list is empty.
Diagnostic Step #1
Make sure that any/all of the Pages to which you have admin privileges have at least 2,000 Likes. Due to Facebook policy, Pages with less than 2,000 Likes are not able to publish custom tabs (like ShortStack campaign). Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this - you can still publish to the web and share the link on your Timeline, you just won't be able to publish directly to your Page until you hit the 2,000 Likes prerequisite.
Diagnostic Step #2
Make sure you’re an admin of at least one Facebook Page.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/pages and make sure you see at least one Facebook Page listed in the middle column under Pages.
If you don’t see anything, it means your personal profile is not an admin of any Facebook Pages. Please see the Facebook Page Primer for more information.
Diagnostic Step #3
Make sure you are logged in to a personal Facebook account and not a business account. To verify, log in to Facebook. If you see Create Your Profile in the blue menu at the top of the page, you’re logged in with a business account. You need to link your personal Facebook profile to ShortStack and add your profile as an admin of that Facebook Page in order to install apps to it. See the Facebook Page Primer for more information.
- Click the Refresh Pages button under the list of Pages.
- Log out of ShortStack, log back in, and try again.
- Follow the instructions to Deauthorize ShortStack.
- Log in to ShortStack and try to install your app again. You’ll be prompted to grant permission to ShortStack as if you were a new user, but your installed apps won’t be affected.