All contests and promotions are created in the Form Designer. There are two different ways to get there:
- In ShortStack's Main Menu, select the Forms/Entries manager. Once there, click the New button.
- When creating a Campaign in the Campaign Builder, add a Form Widget, and click the Create New Form button in the Edit Widget window.
The Create New Form dialog box will pop up with a field to name the Form. This name is for internal-use only, so you don't have to worry about visitors seeing it. After you've named the Form, click the Create button and take the following steps to create a giveaway.
- The Facebook ID and Email Address fields are added by default. To add additional fields, click on the available fields at the left.are added to your form by default.
- Use the Extra Points field to reward entrants for filling out this field in their entry. See the Form Field Entry Points help doc for more information.
- When you’re finished configuring the fields, click the Form Settings tab at the top-left of the page to make changes to the Approval Settings, Email Notices, Rules and Disclaimers, and more.
- Click Save Form.