List forms are used to collect giveaway and sweepstakes entries for your list in the Form Designer. There are two different ways to get there:
- In ShortStack's Main Menu, select the Lists/Entries manager. Once there, click the New button.
- When creating a campaign in the Campaign Builder, add a Form Widget, and click the Create New List button in the Edit Widget window.
The Create New List dialog box will pop up with a field to name the List. This name is for internal-use only, so you don't have to worry about visitors seeing it. After you've named the List, click the Create button and take the following steps to create a giveaway.
- The Facebook ID and Email Address fields are added by default. To add additional fields, click on the available fields at the left.are added to your form by default.
- Use the Extra Points field to reward entrants for filling out this field in their entry. See the Form Field Entry Points help doc for more information.
- When you’re finished configuring the fields, click the Settings tab at the top-left of the page to make changes to the Approval Settings, Email Notices, Rules and Disclaimers, and more.
- Click Save Changes.