To downgrade or cancel your account, click on your name in the top-right corner of your Dashboard. Then click Account Summary from the dropdown.
- Click the Plan tab on the Account Summary page.
- Select your new plan by clicking Choose Annual or Choose Monthly.
Note: If your Plan is currently over any of the the Allowances for the lower Plans, those options will be greyed out and not selectable.
- You'll then see the price for your new Plan - click Pay with Credit Card.
- Even if you have an account credit from being on a more expensive Plan, you'll still be required to do this next step as a method of verification. Your credit card information should still be on file (or you can change it here if you need to) - just check the box, and then click Upgrade Account. At that point, you're done!
Canceling your account stops any further charges, and converts your account to a Free Plan account. You may wish to cancel if your Campaigns are over, or if you aren't planning on running any for a while. Before you cancel, please note that:
- Any Paid Plan subscription you have will be canceled, and further charges will stop.
- You will still be able to still log in and create Campaigns for test purposes.
- All published Campaigns your account owns will no longer function. When a user clicks on a Campaign, they will see a message that reads, “This promotion has ended.”
- You can re-upgrade your account at any time.
- We will store all of your Campaigns for one calendar year after your cancellation date, at which point your Campaigns will be permanently deleted.
To cancel your account:
- At your account Dashboard, click your name in the top-right corner.
- Click on Account Summary.
- Scroll down past the panes of account information and click Cancel Account.
- If there are some questions you have that might be answered by one of our Marketing Experts, you can click the button to do that instead of cancelling. Otherwise, click Cancel Account.
Canceling your account does not delete your account. To permanently delete your account, please send us an email.