From the Dashboard, click your name in the top-right corner and click Account Summary from the drop-down menu.
The Account Summary page is broken into four tabs: Summary, Preferences, Payment, and Statements.
The summary tab is broken down into four smaller sections:
- Current Plan: This pane will show you the name of the Plan you're on. If you'd like to change your Plan, click the Change Plan button on the right.
- Subscription: Shows you your subscription's status (Active or Paused) and your subscription's renewal date and time.
- Usage: This is where you can see your metrics: the number of Entries, Campaign Views, Team Members, and Feeds at a glance. There are also links on the right that take you directly to the Entries Manager, Campaigns Manager, and your ShortStack for Teams page.
- Links: There are two helpful links at the bottom. If you're on a monthly plan, you'll see the Pause Account button in this section. To the right of that is the Delete Account link, for if you want to permanently remove your ShortStack account from our system.
The Preferences tab is broken into three smaller sections:
- User Info: This will show you the User ID, the Full Name you've entered for your account, and the Time Zone that you've set as the default for any campaigns created with your account. To make changes to any of these, click the blue Edit button.
- Username & Password: This section displays the Username and Email you've set up for your ShortStack account, as well as a censored version of your Password. To edit any of these options, click the blue Edit button.
- Email Preferences: There are two options for you to consider in this section; check the box beside each to opt into those particular types of email communication.
The Payment tab is broken down into two smaller sections:
- Payment Method: Here you'll see the card information and billing address of the credit card you're using to pay for your ShortStack subscription. To change or update this, click the blue Edit button.
- Billing Contact: This is where you can change the Email, Phone Number, and Organization connected to the payment method you have on your account. The email address you enter here is where any communication regarding billing will be sent. To change this information, click the blue Edit button.
The Statements tab contains links to all your previous billing statements, all in one place. You can filter the statements from Newest to Oldest or Oldest to Newest by clicking the Newest drop-down at the top of the list. To view any of the statements, click on the date/time of the statement on the left.