From the Dashboard, click your name in the top-right corner and click Account Summary from the drop-down menu.
This page is broken into six sections:
- Plan: This pane will show you the name of the Plan you're on (and its expiration date), the Allowances for that particular Plan, and the current counts on your account towards those Allowances. If you'd like to change your Plan, click the Change Plan button at the bottom.
- Preferences: Shows you your User ID, the email address and username associated with your account, and the default timezone for your account. To change your email, timezone or username, click the Change Preferences button.
- Links: There are three helpful links at the bottom; one to our Terms of Service, one to our Refund Policy, and one to start the process of deleting your account. If your account is eligible for pausing, you'll also see a Pause Account button in this section.
- Subscription: This is where you can see the Status of your account, as well as any remaining Account Balance ("credit") and your next Renewal Date.
- Billing Contact: This will show you the information for the person listed on your account as our billing contact. If ShortStack needs to reach you for a billing discrepancy, we will use this information - for this reason, it's important that you keep this section up to date.
- Payment Method: This will list the last four digits of the card you have on file with us, if you have a card on file. The Change Payment button allows you to change the card you want to use to pay for your subscription.