The Edit Widgets Panel displays controls for all the widgets on the Campaign so that you can edit and arrange them. When the Campaign Builder loads, the Edit Widgets Panel is open by default. You can close and reopen it by clicking on its icon in the left toolbar. When the panel is open (and Auto-Layout mode is disabled), you can click and drag the header to move it around the work space and position it where you'd like it. Click and drag the panel's edges to re-size it.
Click on the Edit Widgets Panel button at the top-left of the Campaign Builder.
The following actions are available in the Edit Widgets Panel:
- Select a Widget: Click on a widget's name to select it and perform further actions.
- Reorder Widgets: Click and drag a widget to a new position within the stack of widgets on the Campaign.
- Rename a Widget: Double-click the title of a widget to rename it. The name will turn into an editable field. After you rename the widget, press the ENTER key to save. Click anywhere outside the field to cancel.
- Change Visibility: Every widget you add is visible to everyone. Hover over a widget and click on its eye icon to open the Visibility Menu. For more information, see the Widget Visibility help doc.
- Editing a Widget: Hover over a widget and click on its pencil icon.
- Access the CSS ID: Hover over a widget to see its CSS, or click on the CSS icon (#) at the top-right of the Edit Widgets Panel to toggle CSS IDs on and off.
- Copy Widget(s): Copy the selected widget(s) and settings. If a Container Widget is selected, this feature copies the Container Widget and all the widgets inside the container. You can also copy widget(s) using Ctrl + C (PC) or Command + C (Mac). The Copy/Paste feature works cross-Campaign, which means you can copy widgets from one Campaign and paste them into another.
- Paste Widget(s): Paste any copied widget(s) and settings. If a Container Widget is selected, this feature pastes the Container Widget and all the widgets inside the container. You can also paste widget(s) using Ctrl + V (PC) or Command + V (Mac). The Copy/Paste feature works cross-Campaign, which means you can copy widgets from one Campaign and paste them into another.
- Put Selected Widget in Container: Select a widget and then click the Container button at the bottom of the Edit Widgets Panel to automatically add a Container Widget to the Campaign and place the selected widget(s) inside it.
- Remove Visibility Settings: Click the Remove Visibility Settings button at the bottom of the Edit Widgets Panel.
- Delete a Widget: Select a widget and click on the trash can button at the bottom-right of the Edit Widgets Panel.